Monitoring Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
After dinner I asked Bill to give me an update on his battle with colon cancer. I didn’t have any expectations on where this conversation would lead. Maybe he would tell me how miserable he felt from months of chemotherapy treatments. Maybe he would talk about the remorse he felt for not getting a colonoscopy years earlier when the cancer would have been easier to treat. Surely he would s…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Green Tea for Cancer
Green tea contains EGCG, which can cause apoptosis (destruction) in cancer cells.