Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Articles
- General Information About Skin Cancer
- Stages of Skin Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options for Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Treatment Options for Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
- Treatment Options for Actinic Keratosis
- To Learn More About Skin Cancer
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer articles...
Helpful Skin Cancer (Non-Melanoma) Links
Recent Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.