Stomach Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Stomach Cancer Articles
- General Information About Gastric Cancer
- Stages of Gastric Cancer
- Recurrent Gastric Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- To Learn More About Gastric Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- Stomach Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Stomach Cancer articles...
Helpful Stomach Cancer Links
Recent Stomach Cancer Discussions
Stomach Cancer Groups
Stomach Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your red blood counts
Red blood cells pick up oxygen as blood passes though the lungs and release it to the cells in the body. If you have low red blood cells you may feel tired and not at your best. Know your labs and monitor your side effects so you can partner more closely with your physician.
Stomach Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.