Monitoring Breast Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Breast Cancer Articles
- General Information About Breast Cancer
- Stages of Breast Cancer
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Early, Localized, or Operable Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locally Advanced or Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Locoregional Recurrent Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Treatment of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)
- To Learn More About Breast Cancer
- more Breast Cancer articles...
Helpful Breast Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
He led me to a large room where patients sit in recliners while reading, listening to music over headphones or visiting with friends, relatives and nurses. They were all connected to tubes carrying a variety of chemical cocktails into their bloodstream.
“This is where all the fun takes place,” he said.
A nurse led him over to an empty recliner. He removed his coat, dropped his duffle bag…
Recent Breast Cancer Discussions
Breast Cancer Groups
Breast Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Lycopene for Breast Cancer
Consumption of dietary lycopene, found in tomatoes, has been associated with lower signs of oxidative stress in women with breast cancer.